When teams are aligned around common goals and objectives, there is buy-in and clarity on the principles that drive action. Bring your team together to discuss and resolve these questions:
• Why does our team exist?
• How do we want our team to behave?
• What do we want our team to achieve?
• How will we know we have succeeded?
• What is most important right now?
• Who is responsible for what?
Be clear about the overall team direction and priorities.
Click on the article link for this week’s Leadership Tip.